Delightfully zesty and crunchy, but with a silky-smooth topping, there’s nothing that engages the senses fairly like lemon cheesecake. With just some tweaks and modifications, the traditional lemon cheesecake receives a keto twist—our straightforward keto no-bake lemon cheesecake is certain to be a crowd-pleaser.
Probably the greatest issues about this cheesecake is that it’s no-bake. To save lots of time, you’ll be able to put together this dessert forward of time and pull it out at your subsequent ceremonial dinner to impress your friends. Two distinct layers (the crust and filling) work in synchrony so as to add distinction in style and texture, and the inclusion of allulose as a substitute of sugar makes it a candy deal with you received’t really feel responsible having fun with.
As a result of it’s not baked, the crust incorporates almond flour with butter as a substitute of standard flour or biscuits, so these with gluten allergy symptoms also can take pleasure in it. Don’t neglect the pinch of salt to deliver out the pure nutty, and candy notes of the almonds! Urgent it down firmly right into a pan ensures it creates a secure base so you’ll be able to simply pour on the filling.
Now, the filling. We’re not going to lie. The filling is decadent however effectively value it. The mixture of cream cheese and heavy cream offers the signature style and mouthfeel of cheesecake filling, whereas lemon extract, juice, and zest cuts by means of the richness to impart a refreshing and slightly-sweet, slightly-tart aftertaste.
Yields 8 servings of Straightforward Keto No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup allulose
- pinch of salt
- 14 ounce cream cheese
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup allulose, powdered
- 1 medium lemon, juice and zest
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
1. Collect and prep all components.
2. To make the crust, add the almond flour, butter, allulose, and salt to a meals processor.
3. Pulse the combination till effectively mixed and appears crumby. Switch the combination into ramekins, tart dishes, or pie pan. Press the dough firmly to the underside, evenly distributing it.
4. To make the filling, add the remaining allulose to a meals processor and mix on excessive to powder the sweetener. In a bowl, add the allulose, cream cheese, and heavy cream. Combine effectively to mix.
5. Add within the lemon juice, zest, and extract. Combine effectively once more.
Non-obligatory: When you want a better protein depend in your macros, you’ll be able to add 1 scoop of unflavored (or vanilla) protein powder right here. This may thicken the filling additional and assist bolster the protein macros.
6. Pour the filling into the dish(es) with the crust. Place within the fridge for not less than 5 hours, or freeze for 1-2 hours.
7. As soon as the cheesecake is ready, take away servings as wanted. Garnish with any leftover lemon zest and luxuriate in!
This makes a complete of 8 servings of Straightforward Keto No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake. Every serving comes out to be 406 energy, 38.3g fat, 5.3g internet carbs, and eight.2g protein.
|1.50 cup almond flour||973||84||37||21.8||15.1||35.3|
|2.00 tablespoon butter||203||23||0||0||0||0.2|
|0.25 cup allulose||23||0||0||0||0||0|
|0.00 none salt||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|14.00 ounce cream cheese||1357||134.9||16.3||0||16.3||24.4|
|0.75 cup heavy cream||607||64.3||4.8||0||4.8||5|
|0.50 cup allulose||45||0||0||0||0||0|
|1.00 medium lemon||24||0.3||7.8||2.4||5.5||0.9|
|1.00 teaspoon lemon extract||12||0||0.6||0||0.6||0|
|Per Serving (/8)||406||38.3||8.3||3.0||5.3||8.2|