You’ll love our tasty keto rooster fajita casserole. Bursting with the proper mixture of onions, peppers, tender rooster, and a do-it-yourself Tex-Mex seasoning, this fast and simple dish is ideal for both dinner or lunch. Put together to savor every scrumptious chew—this casserole will change into one in all your favourite go-to meals.
The dish is filled with wholesome fat and low-carb greens, making it good for individuals following a ketogenic weight-reduction plan. To make this scrumptious casserole, first season the rooster with our do-it-yourself Tex-Mex seasoning combination. Then place all of the components right into a baking dish together with the rooster. Bake the entire casserole within the oven till the highest is golden brown.
As soon as it’s cooked via, take it out of the oven and plate up beneficiant parts. The easiest way to enrich this meal is to serve it with a refreshing and vibrant inexperienced salad. The crispness of the salad provides a stunning distinction to the flavors and textures of the casserole, making a well-rounded and satisfying meal.
Whether or not you’re looking for a fast and nourishing dinner for your self or feeding a hungry crowd, our keto rooster fajita casserole will certainly impress everybody. The zingy mix of spices and distinctive components will transport your style buds to a Tex-Mex paradise. For those who’re on the lookout for a keto-friendly dish with a touch of spice, do that scrumptious and nourishing dish!
Yields 6 servings of Keto Hen Fajita Casserole
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoon floor cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper, to style
- 20 ounce rotisserie rooster, shredded
- 6 ounce cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 medium crimson bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, diced
- 1 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 ounce butter lettuce
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon crimson wine vinegar
1. Collect and prep all components. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Create the fajita seasoning by combining chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt and pepper to style. We suggest about 1 teaspoon of salt per 16 ounces of meat.
3. Create the casserole combination by combining rooster, cream cheese, mayonnaise, crimson bell pepper, yellow onion, and half of the shredded cheddar.
4. Unfold the casserole combination into the underside of a shallow baking dish. Purpose to have a layer about 1 to 1.5 inch thick.
5. Sprinkle the remaining cheese excessive of the casserole. Bake for 12-Quarter-hour or till cheese is effervescent and golden brown.
6. Costume the lettuce by including olive oil, vinegar, and salt and pepper to style. Serve whereas casserole is scorching and revel in!
This makes a complete of 6 servings of Keto Hen Fajita Casserole. Every serving comes out to be 539 energy, 41.7g fat, 5g web carbs, and 35.9g protein.
|1.00 tablespoon chili powder||23||1.2||4||2.8||1.2||1.1|
|2.00 teaspoon cumin||15||0.9||1.8||0.4||1.4||0.7|
|1.00 teaspoon garlic powder||10||0||2.3||0.3||2||0.5|
|1.00 teaspoon onion powder||8||0||1.9||0.4||1.5||0.2|
|0.00 none salt and pepper||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|20.00 ounce rotisserie rooster||1043||46.4||0.1||0||0.1||155.8|
|6.00 ounce cream cheese||582||57.8||7||0||7||10.5|
|0.25 cup mayonnaise||374||41.2||0.3||0||0.3||0.5|
|1.00 medium crimson bell pepper||36||0.4||6.9||2.4||4.5||1.1|
|0.50 medium yellow onion||21||0.1||4.8||0.7||4.1||0.6|
|1.50 cup cheddar cheese||742||61.2||5.7||0||5.7||42|
|6.00 ounce butter lettuce||22||0.4||3.8||1.9||1.9||2.3|
|3.00 tablespoon olive oil||358||40.5||0||0||0||0|
|0.50 tablespoon crimson wine vinegar||1||0||0||0||0||0|
|Per Serving (/6)||539||41.7||6.4||1.5||5.0||35.9|