Hello hello! Completely happy weekend! What are you as much as? We’re heading to San Diego for the lengthy weekend and looking out ahead to some seaside time, eating places, and buying. I hope you’ve an exquisite weekend forward!
Thanks a lot for all the heartfelt and type feedback and emails after my last podcast episode. I’m so grateful for all of you and can completely hold you up to date alongside the best way.
(Pics from a date night time with the Pilot. Each ladies have been at a party on the similar time, so we grabbed dinner at Locale after which went to Residence Depot, the place we procured a 13-ft Jack Skellington for the entrance yard.)
Thrilling information for the weekend: HigherDOSE Labor Day sale is heeeeere! This is without doubt one of the finest instances of yr to order biohacking necessities from considered one of my all-time favourite corporations, particularly should you’ve had your eye on a sauna blanket, PEMF Go Mat, Red Light Face Mask, Neck Enhancer (I simply bought this and can publish a full evaluation quickly!), and so forth. You can check out the full line here and use the code FITNESSISTA20 for 20% off by way of the weekend.
Friday Faves 9.1
Learn, watch, pay attention:
Formally obsessive about Abby Jimenez. I began Part of Your World this week, and it’s simply as nice as Yours Actually. Enjoyable, fluffy, a little bit of romance, and the witty banter I reside for. It’s an ideal end-of-summer e book.
So glad this is out! Have you ever seen it but?
Liv additionally watched You’re So Not Invited to My Bat Mitzvah at a pal’s home and completely beloved it. We’re going to observe it collectively this weekend.
Health + good eats:
We’re beginning our group detox on September eleventh. For those who’d like to hitch in, you can get your kit here and use FITNESSISTA10 for 10% off! You may select the 7, 14, or 21-day possibility. I’m going for 21 days for the primary time ever. I’ve a few posts on previous detox experiences here and here, and if you decide to join in, we now have a private Facebook group the place we’ll share help and accountability.
Trend + magnificence:
Reader faves from August! It’s all the time enjoyable to undergo analytics and see which merchandise you really liked from the weblog.
Listed below are the highest picks from August:
– This tennis necklace. It’s SO vivid and sparkly, and cheap so it’s NBD to put on day-after-day.
– The best bra in the entire extensive world.
– The famous Free People dupe. This outfit is so cute and cozy, and transitions nicely into the autumn.
– All of the gorgeous La Via Style House picks. I need all of them lol. Perhaps a birthday present to myself? Or somewhat pick-me-up for all the eye drama?
– Align tanks. The Amazon variations are good, however inferior to the unique. Liv and I each put on them continuously.
– The ruched sidestroke. That is considered one of my favourite swimsuits. It’s flattering, suits nicely, and so they have so many nice colours and patterns.
– These ballet flats. SO cute for fall!
Only for kicks:
This is one of my Amazon essentials for travel. I can’t imagine I used to rely on plastic Ziploc luggage for toiletries, and a number of make-up luggage, whereas we have been on journeys. This helpful little case is a recreation changer. It holds SO MUCH, expands, and could be held on the again of the lavatory door.
Completely happy Friday, buddies! Thanks for stopping by the weblog as we speak and I’ll see you quickly.