Everybody is aware of greens and fruits are good for you, however not everybody consumes the day by day really helpful quantities of them. Some individuals are too busy to cook dinner, and others merely don’t just like the style of sure vegatables and fruits. In these situations, a greens powder complement equivalent to AG1 can replenish the day by day vitamins chances are you’ll miss.
AG1 incorporates 75 nutritional vitamins, minerals, and whole-food-sourced vitamins that may assist assist intestine well being, immunity, psychological readability, and cardiovascular well being. Nonetheless, with costs beginning at round $2.48 per serving, this complement is probably not essentially the most cost-effective method to get the vitamins your physique wants. It additionally is probably not protected for everybody to devour. On this AG1 evaluation, I’ll break down the principle elements in AG1 and their advantages that can assist you determine if this supplement is right for you. I’ll additionally talk about who AG1 is and isn’t good for and supply an inventory of things to think about earlier than shopping for it.
- AG1 is vegan, keto- and Paleo-friendly, and incorporates lower than one gram of naturally occurring sugar per serving.
- This greens powder is free from GMOs, added sugars, pesticides, herbicides, and animal byproducts.
- Those that have persistent well being points or take prescription drugs ought to communicate with a health care provider earlier than taking AG1. A few of its elements could worsen sure situations or make your treatment much less efficient.
Begins at $2.48 per serving
AG1 is a complete greens powder with 75 nutritional vitamins, minerals, and whole-food-sourced vitamins that may assist immune, digestive, and mind well being; promote stronger hair and nails; and show you how to really feel a lift in power.
We earn a fee in the event you make a purchase order, at no extra price to you.
AG1 Professionals and Cons
- AG1 is NSF Licensed for Sport, making it appropriate for drug-tested athletes or anybody who is worried concerning the security and high quality of their dietary supplements.
- This greens powder has hints of vanilla, papaya, and pineapple, a welcome profit for individuals who get pleasure from fruity and tropical flavors.
- Along with the 75 vitamins one serving of AG1 supplies, it has probiotics and digestive enzymes, which might help assist intestine well being and guarantee higher nutrient absorption.
- With costs beginning at round $2.48 per serving, AG1 is among the costliest greens powders in the marketplace.
- AG1 incorporates some proprietary blends, so you may’t be sure that you just’re taking efficient doses of all of its elements.
- When you open a pouch of AG1, it’s a must to refrigerate it to protect the probiotics. This could make touring with it troublesome, and whereas journey sticks of AG1 can be found to buy, they’re dearer than a single bag.
AG1 is a complete greens powder that provides 75 nutritional vitamins, minerals, and whole-food sourced vitamins in a single scoop. It additionally incorporates dairy-free probiotics, adaptogens — which might help the physique adapt to emphasize — and superfood blends. Notable nutritional vitamins and minerals in AG1 embody nutritional vitamins A, C, E, a number of of the B nutritional vitamins, and zinc. Its superfood blends embody elements equivalent to chlorella, spirulina, ashwagandha, spinach powder, and beetroot powder. All in all, you get 12 servings of greens, a bunch of antioxidants, and seven.2 billion colony forming items (CFU, or the variety of energetic microorganisms) of probiotics in every scoop.
AG1 is gluten- and dairy-free and appropriate for vegans, paleo followers, and keto dieters. It doesn’t comprise synthetic colours, sweeteners, or flavors, and there’s lower than one gram of sugar per serving.
Who Is AG1 Good For?
- For many who don’t eat sufficient vegatables and fruits or take a multivitamin, AG1 might help present a full spectrum of nutritional vitamins and minerals they could miss of their diets.
- Individuals who don’t eat breakfast frequently however need to begin their day on the suitable foot could profit from a inexperienced powder like AG1. The corporate recommends taking the powder within the morning on an empty abdomen, so it might probably assist energize you in the event you usually skip breakfast.
- Athletes who consider eating more greens can aid performance could need to take into account a greens powder like AG1. It incorporates elements that may assist with restoration occasions and cut back muscle soreness.
Who Is AG1 Not Good For?
- People with well being considerations equivalent to kidney illness or lupus could need to keep away from AG1, as a few of its elements could worsen these situations.
- Kids beneath the age of 18 mustn’t take AG1 as a result of the portions of a few of its nutritional vitamins and minerals could also be an excessive amount of for younger folks.
- Anybody who needs a budget-friendly greens powder or one that provides full transparency into its formulation could need to take into account another choice. AG1 can price as a lot as $3.30 per serving and incorporates some proprietary blends, so that you don’t know the way a lot of every ingredient you’re consuming.
AG1 In-Depth Assessment
AG1 is among the costliest greens dietary supplements on the market. You pay a premium worth for the intensive elements listing, which provides excessive portions of the nutritional vitamins and minerals wanted for general well being and wellness. Plus, you get probiotics and varied herbs and extracts that may assist digestion and promote more healthy pores and skin and nails.
AG1 Substances and Formulation
Since one serving of AG1 incorporates 75 nutritional vitamins, minerals, and vitamins, it will be inconceivable to debate the advantages of all of them on this article. As a substitute, I’ve highlighted a few of the most noteworthy elements and their advantages under.
In a single scoop of AG1, you get 62 % of the day by day really helpful worth of vitamin A.
B Nutritional vitamins
The B nutritional vitamins in AG1 embody:
- Thiamin (B1)
- Riboflavin (B2)
- Niacin (B3)
- Pantothenic acid (B5)
- Pyridoxine (B6)
- Biotin (B7)
- Folate (B9)
- Methylcobalamin (B12)
These nutritional vitamins might help promote pores and skin and hair development and are obligatory for physiological features equivalent to pink blood cell manufacturing. In addition they assist the physique convert meals into power. (3)
Every serving of AG1 incorporates properly over one hundred pc of the really helpful day by day values of B nutritional vitamins.
Most individuals know that vitamin C might help assist immunity. This vital vitamin may also assist decrease blood stress, cut back the chance of coronary heart illness, and relieve post-workout muscle soreness. (4)(5)(6)
One scoop of AG1 affords 467 % of the day by day really helpful worth of vitamin C.
Vitamin E could have antioxidant properties that may defend in opposition to most cancers, coronary heart illness, Alzheimer’s, and different situations. (7)
A scoop of AG1 has 553 % of the day by day really helpful consumption of vitamin E. Excessive quantities of vitamin E could negatively work together with sure drugs, although, so it’s vital to talk along with your doctor earlier than taking AG1 in the event you take any prescription medicines.
It’s frequent for individuals who don’t devour animal merchandise to be poor in zinc, as meat, fish, and seafood comprise excessive portions of it. Nonetheless, this vital mineral might help assist the immune system and restore broken tissue. (8)
A one-scoop serving of AG1 provides 136 % of the really helpful day by day worth of zinc.
Alkaline, Nutrient-Dense, Uncooked Superfood Complicated
Every serving of AG1 incorporates 7,388 milligrams of this antioxidant advanced, which incorporates spirulina, chlorella, and wheat grass. These elements could assist forestall illnesses equivalent to most cancers, dementia, and excessive ldl cholesterol. (9)(10)(11)
Nutrient Dense Pure Extracts, Herbs, and Antioxidants
This mix incorporates 2,732 milligrams of extracts from dandelion root, Rhodiola, milk thistle seed extract, and different vegetation and herbs. They could assist assist liver well being, enhance mind operate, and defend in opposition to persistent illnesses and irritation. (12)(13)(14)
This advanced additionally incorporates CoQ10, which stands for Coenzyme Q10, a compound that helps produce power within the cells. The physique produces CoQ10 by itself, however taking dietary supplements with CoQ10 could have extra advantages. For instance, research have proven that it might cut back the chance of coronary heart illness, hypertension, and most cancers. (15)
Digestive Enzymes and Tremendous Mushroom Complicated
This mix consists of elements like reishi mushroom powder, shiitake mushroom powder, and bromelain. Reishi and shiitake mushrooms are recognized for serving to enhance the immune system, whereas bromelain — an enzyme derived from the pineapple plant — could assist nutrient absorption. (16)(17)(18)
There are 154 milligrams of this advanced in a single serving of AG1.
Dairy Free Probiotics
A scoop of AG1 provides 7.2 billion CFU of probiotics, together with lactobacillus acidophilus and bifidobacterium bifidum. Probiotics are “good” micro organism that assist your digestive system operate correctly. They might help present aid from digestive points equivalent to minor instances of diarrhea or extra persistent situations like irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). (20)(21)
Style and Texture
AG1 incorporates greens and vegetation in powdered type and doesn’t have any actual or synthetic sweeteners. It gained’t style like a decadent milkshake or a candy fruit smoothie. However after attempting it, our evaluation employees reported that it was among the finest tasting greens powders they’ve tried, and it tasted a lot much less like grass and grime than others. I’ve heard from different prospects that there are faint notes of pineapple, papaya, and vanilla, so chances are you’ll benefit from the style in the event you like these flavors.
When it comes to texture, AG1 will be gritty, even after mixing it in a blender or shaker bottle. In case you are turned off by sure textures in your meals, chances are you’ll need to take into account one other greens powder that blends higher and has a smoother consistency.
The price of AG1 varies, relying on the place you purchase it and whether or not or not you subscribe for auto-deliveries.
On the AG1 web site, you should buy a package deal with 30 servings for round $99 ($3.30 per serving). The worth drops to $79 ($2.63 per serving) in the event you subscribe to auto-deliveries each 30 days. It’s also possible to select a double subscription for round $149 per thirty days and get 60 servings shipped to you month-to-month. This selection equals about $2.48 per serving. For those who want particular person packages as an alternative of 1 giant pouch, you should buy a field of 30 journey packs, which begin at round $89.
AG1 is accessible on Amazon, however I don’t advocate shopping for it there until you will have a Prime membership and are in a rush to get it. There, one pouch prices about $133 or $4.43 per serving.
AG1 is NSF Licensed for Sport, which means an unbiased lab assessments the complement to make sure its high quality and security. This makes it protected for athletes in drug-tested sports activities and helps give peace of thoughts to the overall inhabitants that the greens powder doesn’t comprise elements they could not need to put of their our bodies.
How To Use AG1
AG1 recommends taking its complement on an empty abdomen very first thing within the morning in eight to 10 ounces of chilly water, about 10 to fifteen minutes earlier than consuming your first meal. For those who can’t abdomen the style of the powder in plain water, you may strive mixing it in juice as an alternative. Orange juice or different fruit juices work properly. I additionally know of many individuals who combine AG1 with whey protein powder to assist enhance the style.
Components To Think about Earlier than Shopping for AG1
AG1 touts many well being advantages. Nonetheless, that doesn’t imply you need to bounce proper in and purchase it with out contemplating how its elements could have an effect on you. There are numerous issues to consider earlier than making your buy. I’ll talk about these components under so you may really feel assured in your resolution to purchase or not purchase AG1.
AG1 is dear. One pouch begins at round $79 for a month-to-month subscription or round $99 for a one-time buy, and also you solely get 30 servings per bag. That equals about $2.60 to $3.30 per serving. You could possibly justify the value in the event you’re severely missing in important vitamins and might’t abdomen entire vegatables and fruits. However these on tight budgets could need to go on AG1 and get their vitamins from entire meals sources — or take into account a less expensive greens powder — as an alternative.
Allergic reactions and Dietary Concerns
AG1 is appropriate for vegans and those that comply with paleo diets. It’s free from frequent allergens, equivalent to gluten, eggs, dairy, peanuts, and lactose. There are additionally no GMOs, herbicides, or pesticides, so you may relaxation assured that AG1 incorporates solely the highest-quality elements.
Nonetheless, AG1 incorporates different vitamins, like niacin, which will trigger allergic reactions in sure people. For those who expertise unintended effects equivalent to a rash, itchy pores and skin, or a tingling sensation on the pores and skin, you need to cease taking AG1 as a result of chances are you’ll be allergic to one thing in its formulation.
When you open a bag of AG1, you could hold it within the fridge to protect the probiotics and different whole-food-sourced elements within the powder. You possibly can’t simply go away a bag that’s already been opened in your desk at work or throw it in a duffel bag whenever you journey.
The corporate sells journey sticks of its AG1 powder for round $89 for a 30-day provide, although. You might need to take into account these if you already know you’ll battle to recollect to retailer the bigger bag within the fridge. As a result of they’re individually sealed, the journey packs are extra shelf-stable.
Potential Aspect Results
You might discover some undesirable unintended effects, equivalent to nausea, bloating, gassiness, or diarrhea, whenever you first begin taking AG1. These are extra doubtless in the event you aren’t used to consuming a whole lot of greens.
For those who’re involved concerning the potential unintended effects, you can begin with 1 / 4 or half of a scoop and step by step improve the dosage over a couple of days. This manner, your physique can slowly acclimate to all of the vitamins on this inexperienced juice powder.
Present Food regimen
For those who already devour giant quantities of produce or take a multivitamin, AG1 is probably not obligatory. In actual fact, it might probably trigger you to devour far more than the day by day really helpful values of sure nutritional vitamins and minerals, which might trigger well being considerations. For instance, poisonous quantities of vitamin E — greater than 1,000 milligrams per day — could result in main bleeding occasions. (22)
One serving of AG1 solely incorporates 83 milligrams of vitamin E, so it’s unlikely that the complement alone would trigger an overdose of that nutrient. However in the event you devour giant quantities of meals excessive in vitamin E, equivalent to almonds or sunflower seeds, and take AG1 on high of that, chances are you’ll get nearer to the poisonous restrict.
The identical could also be true for different nutritional vitamins that AG1 incorporates excessive quantities of, like zinc (136 % of the day by day really helpful worth). Subsequently, in the event you already eat a number of servings of vegatables and fruits daily or take different nutritional vitamins, chances are you’ll need to keep away from a greens powder like AG1.
Whereas a number of research present the potential advantages of a few of the particular person elements in AG1, few consider the protection and effectiveness of these elements mixed. There are additionally no research that analyze AG1 particularly. Nonetheless, some research recommend a hyperlink between natural and dietary dietary supplements and well being considerations equivalent to hepatotoxicity (liver damage). (23)
Subsequently, it’s vital to do your analysis on the person elements in AG1 so you may weigh the potential execs and cons earlier than shopping for this greens powder.
Interactions With Medicines
A few of the nutritional vitamins and minerals in AG1, equivalent to nutritional vitamins E and Ok, could negatively work together with varied prescription drugs. (24)(25) In case you are taking a prescription to deal with a pre-existing situation, ask your physician if AG1 is protected for you.
Examples of medicines that AG1 could negatively work together with embody:
- Contraception drugs
- Blood thinners
- Chemotherapy medication
- Diabetes drugs
- Thyroid drugs
Whereas the nutritional vitamins and minerals in AG1 might help to enhance your general well being and wellness, people with sure medical situations could need to keep away from taking it.
It’s vital for everybody to seek the advice of with a doctor earlier than taking any vitamin or complement, however a couple of key teams of people that ought to undoubtedly achieve this earlier than taking AG1 embody:
- These with liver points. Anecdotal reviews recommend a correlation between daily AG1 consumption and high liver enzymes. Excessive liver enzymes could point out irritation or injury to the liver. Subsequently, when you’ve got a historical past of liver points, it’s greatest to talk with a health care provider earlier than utilizing AG1.
- These with sure autoimmune illnesses. AG1 incorporates alfalfa, which might improve irritation in folks with lupus and comparable autoimmune situations. (26)
- These with end-stage kidney illness. The potassium in AG1 could worsen kidney operate in these with already impaired kidneys. (27)
- Ladies who’re pregnant or breastfeeding. Greens powders like AG1 comprise adaptogens, substances that assist the physique handle stress. As a result of adaptogens have an effect on the physique’s hormones, and pregnant and breastfeeding ladies could already expertise vital hormonal adjustments, they could negatively affect the mom’s or child’s well being.
Moreover, anybody beneath the age of 18 mustn’t take AG1, because the quantities of a few of its nutritional vitamins and minerals could also be extreme for kids.
AG1 doesn’t are available in flavors. It has an earthy style which may be off-putting to some, although there are hints of vanilla, pineapple, and papaya. You may make the style extra palatable by mixing the powder with juice or mixing it with a scoop of whey protein powder.
AG1 affords extra transparency into its formulation than many different complement manufacturers, however the firm nonetheless makes use of some proprietary blends and doesn’t disclose how a lot of every ingredient is in every serving.
For instance, the AG1 vitamin label consists of 7,388 milligrams of an alkaline, nutrient-dense uncooked superfood advanced with elements like spirulina, wheat grass, and chlorella powder. Nonetheless, you don’t know precisely how a lot of these three elements make up the 7,388 milligrams of the advanced.
With out a full stage of transparency, you gained’t know in the event you’re consuming clinically efficient doses of every ingredient. This may also be a difficulty when you’ve got sensitivities to sure elements as a result of chances are you’ll devour extreme quantities that may set off undesirable unintended effects.
Regardless of having excessive quantities of many important vitamins, AG1 lacks iron, which is required for pink blood cells to hold oxygen all through the physique, and vitamin D, which helps the physique take up calcium. Many individuals are usually deficient in vitamin D and iron. For those who’re one in all them, chances are you’ll have to take separate dietary supplements to satisfy your wants.
AG1 vs. Jocko Greens
Jocko Greens is one other common superfood powder which will supply most of the similar advantages as AG1 at a less expensive worth. It prices about $1.77 per serving, nearly half the value per serving of AG1. The elements listing isn’t as intensive, however Jocko Greens additionally incorporates probiotics, adaptogens, and varied fruits, greens, and extracts that may assist assist digestive well being and the immune system and enhance the physique’s skill to deal with stress.
The primary advantage of Jocko Greens over AG1 is that the label is totally clear. Jocko Greens doesn’t conceal any of its elements behind proprietary blends, so you understand how a lot of every you’re consuming. It’s additionally obtainable in two flavors — peach and coconut pineapple — which might help make the powder extra palatable.
AG1 vs. Primal Greens
Primal Greens is a greens complement made by Primal Harvest, a model that takes a science-based method to delivering high-quality dietary supplements. It incorporates greater than 50 superfoods, together with chlorella, ashwagandha, wheatgrass, and reishi mushrooms. That is lower than the 75 elements you’ll discover in AG1 however nonetheless greater than many different greens powders in the marketplace.
Like AG1, Primal Greens doesn’t are available in flavored varieties. It has an earthy style and is probably not one of the best greens powder in the event you’re in search of one thing with much less of a grassy taste. It additionally has proprietary blends, which is one thing to think about in the event you’re in search of a complement with a totally clear label. However with costs beginning at round $1.33 per serving, it may be a cheap various to AG1 for these on tight budgets.
AG1 vs. Past Greens
Past Greens has a a lot smaller ingredient listing than AG1, nevertheless it comes with a extra inexpensive worth level that begins at round $0.83 per serving. It additionally affords a extra clear label, so you may see how a lot of every ingredient you get in a single serving. For instance, you may see that one serving supplies 200 milligrams of milk thistle seed, which AG1 has in its powder however hides behind a proprietary mix.
Past Greens is dairy-, shellfish-, soy-, and gluten-free and incorporates no GMOs or preservatives, so it fits a variety of dietary wants. It has a slight matcha style, which you’ll get pleasure from in the event you’re a fan of matcha tea. Nonetheless, this tremendous greens powder is sweetened with stevia, which might style bitter to some folks. For those who’re not a fan of stevia, chances are you’ll need to take into account one other greens powder various.
Remaining Verdict: Is AG1 Value It?
AG1 doubtless isn’t value it in the event you already eat a balanced weight loss program or take a multivitamin. It may well price as much as $3.30 per serving, and when you do get 75 nutritional vitamins, minerals, and whole-food-sourced vitamins in every scoop, you will get a lot of the vitamins your physique wants from vegatables and fruits for a less expensive worth.
That mentioned, in the event you’re regularly on the go and don’t have a method to conveniently cook dinner or retailer greens, or in the event you can’t abdomen the style of them, a greens complement like AG1 might help you improve your consumption of nutritional vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Earlier than you make the funding, speak to your doctor, particularly in case you are on prescription treatment or have a pre-existing situation. AG1 could work together with drugs or worsen sure well being points, and your physician might help decide if it’s protected for you.
AG1 is usually a good method to consume more greens in the event you don’t usually devour the day by day really helpful quantities of greens. It incorporates 75 nutritional vitamins, minerals, and whole-food-sourced vitamins that may assist assist a busy life-style and replenish your day by day micronutrients. Nonetheless, it is probably not obligatory in the event you eat a lot of vegatables and fruits daily, as chances are you’ll already be getting enough quantities of important vitamins out of your weight loss program.
It’s additionally vital to notice that some elements in AG1 are hidden in proprietary blends, so you may’t inform in the event you’re getting clinically efficient doses.
AG1 might help enhance your focus, assist higher digestion, and promote wholesome getting older and higher hair, pores and skin, and nails as a result of presence of probiotics, elements like ashwagandha, and vitamins like vitamin C. Nonetheless, it shouldn’t be used as an alternative choice to consuming entire vegatables and fruits.
On the AG1 web site, AG1 prices about $99 for a one-time buy of a 30-serving bag, about $79 for a month-to-month subscription of 30 servings, or round $149 for a month-to-month subscription of 60 servings. It’s also possible to buy 30 particular person journey packs for round $109. For those who join auto deliveries for the journey packs, you’ll pay round $89 per thirty days for 30 servings or $169 per thirty days for 60 servings.
On Amazon, one bag of AG1 prices round $133 or $4.43 per serving.
- Wu J, Cho E, Willett WC, Sastry SM, Schaumberg DA. Intakes of Lutein, Zeaxanthin, and Different Carotenoids and Age-Associated Macular Degeneration Throughout 2 A long time of Potential Observe-up. JAMA Ophthalmol. 2015 Dec;133(12):1415-24. doi: 10.1001/jamaophthalmol.2015.3590. PMID: 26447482; PMCID: PMC5119484.
- Sommer A, Katz J, Tarwotjo I. Elevated danger of respiratory illness and diarrhea in youngsters with preexisting delicate vitamin A deficiency. Am J Clin Nutr. 1984 Nov;40(5):1090-5. doi: 10.1093/ajcn/40.5.1090. PMID: 6496388.
- Hanna M, Jaqua E, Nguyen V, Clay J. B Nutritional vitamins: Features and Makes use of in Medication. Perm J. 2022 Jun 29;26(2):89-97. doi: 10.7812/TPP/21.204. Epub 2022 Jun 17. PMID: 35933667; PMCID: PMC9662251.
- Ettarh RR, Odigie IP, Adigun SA. Vitamin C lowers blood stress and alters vascular responsiveness in salt-induced hypertension. Can J Physiol Pharmacol. 2002 Dec;80(12):1199-202. doi: 10.1139/y02-147. PMID: 12564647.
- Knekt P, Ritz J, Pereira MA, O’Reilly EJ, Augustsson Ok, Fraser GE, Goldbourt U, Heitmann BL, Hallmans G, Liu S, Pietinen P, Spiegelman D, Stevens J, Virtamo J, Willett WC, Rimm EB, Ascherio A. Antioxidant nutritional vitamins and coronary coronary heart illness danger: a pooled evaluation of 9 cohorts. Am J Clin Nutr. 2004 Dec;80(6):1508-20. doi: 10.1093/ajcn/80.6.1508. PMID: 15585762.
- Thompson D, Williams C, McGregor SJ, Nicholas CW, McArdle F, Jackson MJ, Powell JR. Extended vitamin C supplementation and restoration from demanding train. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2001 Dec;11(4):466-81. doi: 10.1123/ijsnem.11.4.466. PMID: 11915781.
- Rizvi S, Raza ST, Ahmed F, Ahmad A, Abbas S, Mahdi F. The function of vitamin e in human well being and a few illnesses. Sultan Qaboos Univ Med J. 2014 Might;14(2):e157-65. Epub 2014 Apr 7. PMID: 24790736; PMCID: PMC3997530.
- Berger A. What does zinc do? BMJ 2002; 325 :1062 doi:10.1136/bmj.325.7372.1062
- Karkos PD, Leong SC, Karkos CD, Sivaji N, Assimakopoulos DA. Spirulina in scientific follow: evidence-based human functions. Evid Primarily based Complement Alternat Med. 2011;2011:531053. doi: 10.1093/ecam/nen058. Epub 2010 Oct 19. PMID: 18955364; PMCID: PMC3136577.
- Nakashima, Y., Ohsawa, I., Konishi, F., Hasegawa, T., Kumamoto, S., Suzuki, Y., & Ohta, S. (2009). Preventive results of Chlorella on cognitive decline in age-dependent dementia mannequin mice. Neuroscience Letters, 464(3), 193–198. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.neulet.2009.08.044
- Kothari S, Jain AK, Mehta SC, Tonpay SD. Hypolipidemic impact of contemporary Triticum aestivum (wheat) grass juice in hypercholesterolemic rats. Acta Pol Pharm. 2011 Mar-Apr;68(2):291-4. PMID: 21485304.
- Abenavoli, L., Capasso, R., Milic, N., & Capasso, F. (2010). Milk thistle in liver illnesses: previous, current, future. Phytotherapy analysis : PTR, 24(10), 1423–1432. https://doi.org/10.1002/ptr.3207
- Karimi, G., Vahabzadeh, M., Lari, P., Rashedinia, M., & Moshiri, M. (2011). “Silymarin”, a promising pharmacological agent for therapy of illnesses. Iranian journal of fundamental medical sciences, 14(4), 308–317.
- Wirngo, F. E., Lambert, M. N., & Jeppesen, P. B. (2016). The Physiological Results of Dandelion (Taraxacum Officinale) in Sort 2 Diabetes. The evaluation of diabetic research : RDS, 13(2-3), 113–131. https://doi.org/10.1900/RDS.2016.13.113
- Saini R. (2011). Coenzyme Q10: The important nutrient. Journal of pharmacy & bioallied sciences, 3(3), 466–467. https://doi.org/10.4103/0975-7406.84471
- Dai, X., Stanilka, J. M., Rowe, C. A., Esteves, E. A., Nieves, C., Jr, Spaiser, S. J., Christman, M. C., Langkamp-Henken, B., & Percival, S. S. (2015). Consuming Lentinula edodes (Shiitake) Mushrooms Every day Improves Human Immunity: A Randomized Dietary Intervention in Wholesome Younger Adults. Journal of the American School of Vitamin, 34(6), 478–487. https://doi.org/10.1080/07315724.2014.950391
- Wang, X., & Lin, Z. (2019). Immunomodulating Impact of Ganoderma (Lingzhi) and Doable Mechanism. Advances in experimental medication and biology, 1182, 1–37. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-32-9421-9_1
- Roxas M. (2008). The function of enzyme supplementation in digestive issues. Different medication evaluation : a journal of scientific therapeutic, 13(4), 307–314.
- Guo, Q., Goldenberg, J. Z., Humphrey, C., El Dib, R., & Johnston, B. C. (2019). Probiotics for the prevention of pediatric antibiotic-associated diarrhea. The Cochrane database of systematic opinions, 4(4), CD004827. https://doi.org/10.1002/14651858.CD004827.pub5
- Guo, Q., Goldenberg, J. Z., Humphrey, C., El Dib, R., & Johnston, B. C. (2019). Probiotics for the prevention of pediatric antibiotic-associated diarrhea. The Cochrane database of systematic opinions, 4(4), CD004827. https://doi.org/10.1002/14651858.CD004827.pub5
- Dale, H. F., Rasmussen, S. H., Asiller, Ö. Ö., & Lied, G. A. (2019). Probiotics in Irritable Bowel Syndrome: An Up-to-Date Systematic Assessment. Vitamins, 11(9), 2048. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu11092048
- Owen, Ok. N. (2023, February 13). Vitamin E Toxicity. StatPearls – NCBI Bookshelf. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK564373/
- Navarro, V. J., Khan, I., Björnsson, E., Seeff, L. B., Serrano, J., & Hoofnagle, J. H. (2017). Liver damage from natural and dietary dietary supplements. Hepatology (Baltimore, Md.), 65(1), 363–373. https://doi.org/10.1002/hep.28813
- Podszun, M., & Frank, J. (2014). Vitamin E-drug interactions: molecular foundation and scientific relevance. Vitamin analysis opinions, 27(2), 215–231. https://doi.org/10.1017/S0954422414000146
- Workplace of Dietary Dietary supplements – Vitamin Ok. (n.d.). https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/VitaminK-HealthProfessional/
- Akaogi, J., Barker, T., Kuroda, Y., Nacionales, D. C., Yamasaki, Y., Stevens, B. R., Reeves, W. H., & Satoh, M. (2006). Function of non-protein amino acid l-canavanine in autoimmunity. Autoimmunity Opinions, 5(6), 429–435. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.autrev.2005.12.004
- Yamada, S., & Inaba, M. (2021). Potassium Metabolism and Administration in Sufferers with CKD. Vitamins, 13(6), 1751. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu13061751