Who doesn’t like an enchilada? By eradicating the carbs and serving the tasty components in a bowl, now keto dieters can take pleasure in them too. When making this dish you possibly can select so as to add rooster or make them vegetarian. Both method, they’ll offer you a filling meal for lunch or dinner.
To make these bowls of goodness, you first have to make the sauce after which cook dinner the rooster and greens. Begin by making the sauce after which set it apart. Subsequent, when you’re going with rooster, cook dinner the thighs in avocado oil in a pan. As soon as browned, add the sauce to the rooster together with onion and chiles. As soon as the rooster’s cooked, it ought to be eliminated and sliced earlier than including it again into the pan.
Now that the components are cooked, it’s time to assemble the bowls. The beauty of this dish is you possibly can customise it through the use of your favourite toppings. Being a Mexican dish, avocado, cheese, bitter cream, tomato, and jalapeno works nice, however you possibly can add something you want. Merely place the rooster combination right into a bowl (on prime of cauliflower rice if you want) after which prime it with no matter you need. The bowls are actually able to devour!
Subsequent time you might want to put collectively a scrumptious meal rapidly, give these on the spot pot enchilada bowls a strive.
Yields 4 servings of Keto Enchilada Bowl
- 2 tablespoon avocado oil
- 16 ounce boneless, skinless rooster thighs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 4 ounce canned diced inexperienced chiles
- 1 1/2 cup low carb tomato sauce
- 3/4 cup rooster broth
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon floor cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Black pepper to style
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 cup shredded Mexican mix cheese
- 2 medium jalapeno pepper
- 1/2 cup bitter cream
1. Measure out and put together the entire components. Make the enchilada sauce by including olive oil in a saucepan over medium to low warmth. When it will get scorching, add within the seasonings for the sauce stirring to mix nicely and never burn. Whisk within the tomato sauce and rooster broth. Let this simmer for about 5 minutes, take away from warmth, and add ini the apple cider vinegar.
2. In a big pot over medium to low warmth, add avocado oil to a pan and add the rooster thighs.
3. Add within the enchilada sauce, water, onion, and inexperienced chiles to the pot with the rooster. Stir to mix nicely. Cowl and simmer for about 20 minutes or till rooster reaches 165F.
4. Take away rooster thighs and set onto a chopping board. Shred the rooster with a fork.
5. Add the shredded rooster again into the pot. Simmer for a further 10 minutes.
6. Serve the cooked rooster in a bowl and prime with sliced avocados, Mexican cheese, sliced jalapeno peppers, and bitter cream.
7. Take pleasure in!
This makes a complete of 4 servings of Keto Enchilada Bowl. Every serving comes out to be 595 energy, 48.4g fats, 10.6g web carbs, and 29.7g protein.
|2.00 tablespoon avocado oil||241||27.3||0||0||0||0|
|16.00 ounce boneless, skinless rooster thighs||649||40.5||0||0||0||76.9|
|0.25 cup water||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|0.25 cup onion||16||0||3.7||0.7||3.1||0.5|
|4.00 ounce canned diced inexperienced chilies||37||0||7.6||0||7.6||0|
|1.50 cup low-carb tomato sauce||88||0.7||21.3||5.5||15.8||4.8|
|0.75 cup rooster broth||11||0.4||0.8||0||0.8||1.2|
|3.00 tablespoon olive oil||358||40.5||0||0||0||0|
|1.00 tablespoon chili powder||23||1.2||4||2.8||1.2||1.1|
|1.00 teaspoon cumin||8||0.5||0.9||0.2||0.7||0.4|
|0.50 teaspoon garlic powder||5||0||1.2||0.1||1||0.3|
|0.25 teaspoon oregano||1||0||0.2||0.2||0.1||0|
|0.25 teaspoon floor cinnamon||2||0||0.5||0.4||0.2||0|
|1.00 teaspoon apple cider vinegar||1||0||0.1||0||0.1||0|
|0.00 none black pepper||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|0.25 teaspoon cayenne pepper||1||0.1||0.3||0.1||0.1||0.1|
|1.00 medium avocado||301||27.7||15.6||12.2||3.3||3.5|
|1.00 cup shredded mexican mix cheese||401||32.5||2||0||2||26.9|
|2.00 medium jalapeno pepper||9||0||2.0||0.8||1.1||0.3|
|0.50 cup bitter cream||228||22.3||5.3||0||5.3||2.8|
|Per Serving (/4)||595||48.4||16.4||5.8||10.6||29.7|